1. There is one God, who exists eternally in three distinct but equal persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. He is the almighty Creator, Saviour and Judge, who sustains everything according to his sovereign will for His own glory.
2. The Lord Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin and lived a sinless life in obedience to the Father. He died on the cross in the place of sinners, bearing God's punishment for their sin. He rose from the dead and in His resurrection body ascended to heaven, where He is now exalted as Lord of all.
3. The Holy Spirit has been sent from heaven to glorify Christ and to apply the work of salvation. He convicts sinners, imparts spiritual life and gives a true understanding of the Scriptures. He indwells each believer, bringing assurance of salvation, producing increasing likeness to Christ and empowering for service and mission.
4. God has revealed Himself in the Bible. Every word was inspired by God through human authors, so that the Bible as originally given is in its entirety the Word of God, without error and fully reliable in fact and doctrine. The Bible alone speaks with final authority and is always sufficient for all matters of belief and practice.
5. All men and women, being created in the image of God, have inherent and equal dignity and worth. Their greatest purpose is to love, obey and worship God. As a result of the fall of our first parents, every aspect of human nature has been corrupted and all are without spiritual life, guilty sinners and hostile to God. Everyone is therefore under the just condemnation of God and needs to be born again, forgiven and reconciled to God in order to know Him and please Him.
6. Salvation is entirely a work of God's grace and cannot be earned or deserved. It has been accomplished by the Lord Jesus Christ and is offered to all in the Gospel. God in his love forgives sinners whom He calls and regenerates, granting them repentance and faith. All who believe are justified by faith alone, adopted into the family of God and receive eternal life.
7. The Lord Jesus Christ will return to raise the dead and judge the world in righteousness. The wicked will be sent to eternal punishment and the righteous will be welcomed into a life of eternal joy in fellowship with God.